Pay My Bill
Santa Barbara City College offers the following enrollment payment options:
We accept Cash, Check, Money Order, credit and debit cards when you visit us to pay in person at the Cashiers Office. Credit Cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
We are located on the first floor of the Student Services Building, SS-150 on East Campus.
Students will be asked to verify themselves with identification, such as your Student CampusCard, a state-issued Drivers License, Passport, Immigration Card, etc.
Santa Barbara City College accepts international payments through our international payment portal, powered by Flywire. This portal allows you to:
- Execute, track, and confirm your international payment online.
- Choose local, familiar payment options including bank wire transfer, credit cards, e-wallet and more for most countries and territories.
- Access multilingual customer support via live-chat, email, phone and more.
- Save on bank fees and ensure the best exchange rates with Flywire's best price guarantee.
Steps to Make an International Payment:
- Go to sbcc.flywire.com.
- Select your country of origin and preferred payment method.
- Enter your payment details and receive instructions on how to complete the payment process.
- Include your student ID (K#).
- Track the progress of your payment anytime online. Receive email and text alerts each step of the way including when your payment reaches SBCC.
Flywire Customer Support Information
No matter your time zone, a dedicated multilingual customer support team member is available to you via live chat, email and phone to answer any of your questions.
- If your tuition is being paid by a Third Party, the Cashier's Office must receive an authorization letter every semester or school year, depending on your specific contract. Examples of Third Party Plans are:
- SBCC Promise, a project of the SBCC Foundation
- State-Sponsored 529 Plans
- Veterans Affairs
- Employment Development Department (EDD)
Due to the volume of students enrolled at SBCC as Third Party, it is necessary to establish standard procedures that must be followed by all agencies and students. The following applies to all Third-Party students at SBCC:
- A past due balance must be paid before registering for any future semester;
- Students are responsible for providing their Third Party agency with the required academic information, such as class schedules and grades;
- Students are responsible for paying any charges not covered by the Third Party agency prior to the Enrollment Cancellation deadline;
- Students are responsible for notifying the Cashier's Office of any changes to their account caused by dropping or adding classes.
- Failure to provide the necessary authorization may result in all fees being reverted to the student account and becomes the students responsibility;
Third Party Agencies - please observe the following: Authorizations must specify exactly what category of education cost will or will not be paid (i.e., tuition, books, special fees, housing, etc).
The Cashier's Office must receive the necessary information to continue providing quality services to our students. If you have further questions, please contact the Third Party Coordinator by sending an email to email@example.com in the Cashier's Office.
- Grants, Fee Waivers, Loans and Scholarships are managed through our Financial Aid Department. For specific questions about your financial aid, we recommend you contact your Advisor directly here.
Making college payments flexible! Payment Plans are available for the fall and spring terms. The plan offers great benefits by spreading your tuition payments over a period of time with interest-free monthly installments. You can conveniently enroll into the plan with a non refundable $25 sign up fee each semester. See our dedicated Payment Plan page for more details.
This plan is administered by a FERPA-compliant servicer: Nelnet Business Solutions. Nelnet uses direct debits from your bank account (checking/saving), credit card account (MasterCard or Visa) or your pre-paid debit card (MasterCard or Visa) to make monthly payments on your behalf. Should you need to contact the company directly, call 1-800-609-8056.
If you have a "CO Hold", your student account has been submitted to our Collections Agency, First Financial Resources (FFR). You will need to pay the collection agency directly online or by phone.Call Toll Free: 800-747-2302 or 508-647-5155 Website: www.ffrcollects.com Collection Agency Hours of Operation: Mon – Tues 9 am - 9 pm (EST) Wed – Thur 9 am - 7 pm (EST) Friday 9 am - 5 pm (EST) Saturday and Sunday - CLOSED
Students may request a payment confirmation email be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 805-897-3576. Usually sent within 24 to 48 hours.
Parking Citations are issued when an individual has parked without the proper permitting or in an illegitimate parking space. A hold is placed on the appropriate student account when the parking citation has passed the 21-day contest period and the citation has been submitted to the DMV. For more information about Parking Citations, contact the Security Department.
Contact the Cashier's Office after you have paid your citation in full in order to have your hold released. Please consider it could take up to 24 hours to process the payment.
*Note the PayMyCite hyperlink is a Third Party vendor website; accessing the site will take you away from SBCC.
Be advised that a check or ACH payment returned for any reason will immediately result in the payment being reversed from your student account and a $30.00 Returned Item Fee will be assessed to your account. After three returned items, you will no longer be able to make check or ACH payments at SBCC and legal action may be taken with the District Attorney's Office.
Credit Card Payments
Be advised that a credit card payment that is cancelled due to dropping courses without seeking a refund through the Cashier's Office will immediately result in the payment being reversed from your student account and a $30.00 Returned Item Fee will be assessed to your account. More information about refunds can be found here, including steps to request a refund.
- Login to Pipeline
- Select STUDENT tab
- Select Schedule/Bill
On PIPELINE with a major credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover). Login Here
In PERSON by Cash, Check, Money Order, and major credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover). Located at Student Services Building, SS-150.
By MAIL by Check or Money Order *. Address:Santa Barbara City College
ATTN Cashiers Office, SS-150 721 Cliff Drive Santa Barbara CA 93109
*Include Student ID (K#)
Make an International Payment by bank wire, Alipay, UnionPay, among other methods on FLYWIRE.